Thursday, June 10, 2010

You say tomato, I say Baja Blast.

So I was convinced into trying a Baja Blast Mountain Dew today...and even though I kinda thought it tastes like windex I still continue to drink it.

Moving along, so I had a lovely stroll through the forest. The dogs had a good romp and had fun smelling nature. Good times.

I'm looking forward to pay day tomorrow...as well as going on a date with my super rad boyfriend. I'm gonna be his sugar mama tomorrow night. ;)
Hopefully this weekend will be filled with lots of friends and good times.

In other news, I'm pretty sure that pot smokers are among the most generous demographics of people I've ever met. They will bum you their last smoke, share their last bit of resin...even use the last dollar in their pocket to get you some munchies. They really are some peaceful, zen-like mother fuckers. ...Why is weed illegal again?


Well...I plan to start being more active in life now that I am once again receiving regular paychecks. Then, I foresee being able to present you with much more worth-while blogs.
I am so regretful I have nothing intelligent, nor interesting for today...or yesterday for that matter.

Aside from the fact that I couldn't be happier that our Chicago Blackhawks are the 2010 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment