Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Unless it's a matter of the heart.

I'm different from other girls. I don't need flowers, or candy, or jewelery. I've never needed that. I think what means more to me are your words, and the way you look at me, and how you touch me. Romance to me, isn't an expensive dinner with fancy drinks...it's just not some over the top act.
It's someone offering to help and support me; or telling me I'm making a wrong decision. That honesty...that's what I want. Because being that honest takes guts.
I'm stubborn, and persistant and I need someone who can calm me down, and clear my vision when it's blinded by my hard headed-ness.
I want someone to challenge me, and themselves. Someone who is just as thirsty for knowledge and driven to make the most of this life as I am.
I've missed out on alot in my life...I have so many things to see and do. I really can't wait to start. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment