Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I like me.

The people in my life, and the relationships that I make...are extremely important to me.
I am a giver by nature. I love for my friends and loved ones to be happy, and I'll do anything within my capabilities to build onto their blissfulness.
But I wonder, does this make me more vulnerable to heartbreak and disappointment?
Maybe. I don't think that means I should change who I am though. I didn't always believe that. There was a time, however, I felt that might be a necessary modification to my personality.
As I've gotten older (not much!), I have become comfortable enough with myself and amply confident in who I am, where I'm going in life, and what I want out of it as well. This helps me maintain this trait and I am so glad it does. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment