Saturday, June 5, 2010

Before I kick the bucket...

Here's the things I am hoping to get to do before my time on this incredible journey we call life comes to and end.
Feel free to make your own bucket lists, and post them as a comment or send them to me via email and I will post them as my next blog. Email to easybreezey0117@yahoo.com

1. Complete my college education.

2. Marry someone who is ambitious, intelligent, creative, motivated, spontaneous...and most of all...loves me.

3. See the Grand Canyon.

4. Visit all 50 states.

5. Travel abroad. Especially, Ireland, Australia, Italy, and Egypt.

6. See the aurora borealis

7. See Niagra Falls

8. Learn ASL (American Sign Language)

9. Learn another spoken language.

10. Learn to play the guitar.

11. Learn how to deer hunt on my own.

12. See the rainforest.

13. See the Galapagos Islands.

14. Visit a volcano

15. Become the absolute best possible person I can be.


This is just a start...The great thing about this blog, is the EDIT option. I can come back and add, check off, delete...whenever I'd like. There are lots of sites dedicated strictly to these "bucket lists", but I already have this blog keeping a record of my life, so it only seems fitting to keep everything I document on myself together in one easy accessable spot.

I just feel inspired today. Like, even if I have to do it alone...well, besides the getting married part...I can get these things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment