Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When ticks attack!

Friday was tons of fun :) Although somehow I ended up black-out drunk. I think I shall blame Colleen and Kristina for that due to the overwhelming amount of grape bombs.
Either way, still an awesome time.
Saturday morning woke up, not sure how or when we ended up in bed, and Josh decided we should just high tail it on outta this town and go down to his uncle's place.
The drive down went by super fast. I took a nap once we got there because I had a never ending friggin hang over that day.
Sunday we spent a couple hours on a fishing boat, which was great for me. Lots of sun and not alot of bugs and some hang time with that boy I like.
Monday just chilled and watched the Hawks, and some River Monsters.
Another shitty night filled with horrible nightmares. =/ I don't know what the heck is up with that. I haven't had nightmares this often and this bad in a while. It's not too fun.
Ummmm...I very badly want to be in good enough shape to wear a smiwsuit. Oh well, I'm gonna go buy one anyway...thanks mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment