Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I really, really dislike the fact that I am such an indecisive person.

The one thing I have decided on for sure...is that I am going back to school. To start, I will be going to get my AS in Science. I'm already one semester through. Thankfully the courses I took previously all count towards this degree. Then, I'm hoping to go for my bachelor's in Biology at Governors State. After that comes the tricky part. Do I want to do: A. the master's program at IIT for Environmental Sustainability, B. Remain at Governors State and get my masters there as well in environmental science, C. The masters program at DePaul for Ecology and Evolution, D. the masters program at UIC for Anthropology, or E. the Environmental Science masters program at UIC????
Oooor, OR should I just shut up, focus on getting through my bachelor's in Biology because I know I definitely want it...and figure the rest out later?? I don't know! I just know I like to have a goal in mind because it seems to make it easier to get through. Like, that light at the end of the pitch black, never-ending tunnel...ya know?
Anyway, if anyone reads this...thought, comments, opinions...all are welcome, and appreciated.
Oh, and one more thing...Go Hawks! Game 3 tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment