Monday, June 7, 2010

The search for something more.

To be honest, how someone else views you or your actions should never weigh heavy on your mind. If you believe the way you are living your life is virtuous there is no reason for worry. Otherwise, reevaluate your situation. See if there is any room for improvement and make the necessary adjustments.

I've recently taken the time to assess my own life. There were a few things that needed some fine tuning. As a result, I feel much more at ease and - go figure -happy. I will be the first to admit I haven't always been the most compassionate and kind human being. I've been snarky, and bitter...and sometimes down right ruthlessly cruel. And maybe a few years ago I would've told you I didn't care...but right now I can't say that I feel good about the person I chose to be in the past.

I hope that the differences are noticeable, and that those who remain in my life as well as the people I meet in the future will benefit from the revamped version of Christine.

As much as I enjoy nice weather, I almost can't wait until the fall. Waiting to go back to school almost feels like Christmas morning as a kid. Someone remind me to come back and read this when I start complaining about midterms eventually.

Side note - Had a great time last night watching the game. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment