Monday, May 17, 2010

This is a smoke free body...

So, I haven't smoked innnn about 3 months. At first, it was so weird. I was so used to having cigarettes, and smoking while I drink...but now it feels normal. I try not to, but I occasionally catch myself being one of those assholes I hated when I smoked who just scoffs and scowls and gives you shit about smoking. I'm sure I've done it to one of you at some point these passed few months. I'm sorry...I know it's none of my damn business. I do feel better, and I do like that I don't smell like an ashtray the next day after going out. Or better yet, that my whitening toothpaste actually works now. Who knew??

I don't really have anything inciteful, or worldly to discuss today. I'm going for my drug screening in a couple hours (which I will pass, thank you very much), and I start my new job on Wednesday. Fabulous. I keep imagining all the shoes I'll be able to buy and I just wanna do a Risky Business dance through the kitchen...too bad Tom's (my dad) home.

After that I plan to go for a run at Swallow Cliff, that is if my running friend comes through.
I'm putting lazy on the shelf and gettin' to the fitness.

Catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment