Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I mean, you are breaking the law...

So Highland Park HS canceled their girl's basketball team's trip to Arizona because of AZ's new immigration law. I, personally think this law should be in every state. It makes plenty of sense if you ask me. Every other country has stringent laws about entering onto their soil. Why is that we make it so easy for these people to blend into the rest of society?? If I want to go even to any of the countries bordering ours I need at least a passport card. Which is pretty neat, and it's only half the cost of an actual passport. Passport cards are only good for traveling by land or sea...if you're filing for a new passport you can get one of these with it for only $50 more.

Anyway...I just can't believe that any legitamate U.S. citizen would have a problem with law enforcement doing their job. I mean, last time I checked...it IS illegal to be in the country without appropriate documentation. Hence the term, illegal immigrants. So...this is gonna sound bad, but sorry your country blows...but you can't just come here all nonchalantly and take money from our economy and send it back to your country...or can you? Cause apparently some of you have a problem rectifying this problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment