Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Until your facebook gets hacked.

And then you have what feels like a mini heart attack combined with an anxiety attack sprinkled with a bit of brain aneurysm. Because we all know that face to face social interaction is sooo 90's. What in heaven's would we do without the inter web?!?!? No FB?? I had to go a measly 24 hours without one and didn't know what the fuck to do with myself. I don't know how we ever became so dependant upon Internet social networking sites. Is there really nothing else for us to do but virtual stalking of all our friends, friends of friends, and people we used to be friends with but aren't really any more other than on facebook because they aren't really important enough for us in real life??? Shit. I mean, I know I wish there was more things for me to do. Hopefully school will occupy some of the countless wasteful hours I spend on FB. My boyfriend actually called me a "Facebook Whore" today. Now, I know it's getting bad...but I simply replied, "Well, it's better than being a real life whore." To which he had not much else to say because, well it's true. I didn't really take much offense to it, considering he's a Call of Duty whore. Haha. Whatever. It's all good in this kid's neighborhood. I'm gonna try and get some shut eye because tomorrow I have to shave two gigantic St. Bernards and I will not be a pleasant person to be around until I'm finished because they are bigger than miniature horses. Ugh...setting my alarm a tad earlier so I can grab coffee immediately tomorrow a.m.

night all

No comments:

Post a Comment