Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I know what I know if ya know what I mean.

The truth is, I have learned to live without alot of things. I guess it's more of a good thing, than anything. Although, not in every case. And just because I've learned to live without something, doesn't mean my heart still doesn't hurt a little. Affection, love, the feeling like you matter to someone...that's hard to live without, but trust me it can be done.
I've finally gotten to the place in my life where I don't need specific people in my life...if you're in it, it's because I want you in it. I don't want to need people. For whatever reason, way back whenever...I started relying on other people for nearly everything in life. Turns out, you should really be relying on yourself.
Like Mick Jagger sang, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find you get what you need." I love the Rolling Stones...and that quote is something everyone should try, at least a tiny bit, to believe in. Sometimes ya gotta learn to go with the flow and ride things out. If you work hard you'll get where you wanna be eventually.
No matter how random things may seem, there's always a plan, right Hannibal?

No comments:

Post a Comment