Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Help, I'm alive my heart keeps beating like a hammer.

I am starting school this fall. I'm starting out with one class. I've never gone to school and also worked full time, so I wanted to see what my stress-o-meter will be like before I go ahead and load myself with 3 or 4 classes. As long as things go smoothly through winter break, by spring semester I should be able to have at least 3 classes going. Phew. I was honestly getting to the point where I thought school, was once again, not going to happen for me this year.

Thankfully, my dad agreed to pick up the tab on this course. Not sure why he decided to be nice, but whatever. I'm not gonna question it or complain.

Work is picking up too, so this week is extra good. Not particularly looking forward to the weekend considering boyfriend has to work Saturday and Sunday :( That is lame with a side of bogus. It would be tolerable if he didn't just tell me yesterday that he may have to do the same thing next weekend. Blah. Dislike. Hopefully the weekend after next we get to go south for the weekend though. That would make up for it.

Oh, and also Dear Illinois State Police...please put my FOID in the mail. Thanks. I sent the application in like...a week and a half ago.

Anyway, i'm gonna go do some crunches...wash myself...maybe take a 20 minute power nap.
Oh, and get excited...new Tosh tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment