Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ideas pull the trigger, but Instinct loads the gun.

Never assume, cause...well, you probably know why. But I won't assume you do ;) People can surprise you. Communication is key in any important relationship in your life. Never be afraid to be honest. Never let the truth be an after-thought. I hope that all the people in my life respect me enough to give me at least that. Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings...I have been through tougher times than you may know. I've always come out on my feet, and more resilient than before. This is not to say that I don't fall apart once in a while, or shed a tear here or there. But I don't ever want to be an obligation to anyone. I want you to want me in your life, and if you don't...then just simply say so. Because if you're in mine, it's because I want you there.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment