Monday, May 23, 2011

Believe you can and you're halfway there.

I haven't blogged in almost 2 months...that seems wrong. I should really try for at least ONCE a month, I mean geez. It's the least I could do taking up valuable interweb space.
So let's see...I don't really have anything monumental to divulge, but we'll just go ahead and throw out what's been going on since March 27th.
April...there was rain...lot's of it. The boyfriend's birthday came and went, and we are not the same age again. I really hate those 3 months in between that I'm older. Makes me feel weird. Even though there's no reason it should.
More about the boy...he is finally opening up more and making me feel like there is a future to this relationship. We've had a lot of fun recently and it's mostly due to that fact. I find it easier to relax, be open, and comfortable with him, knowing he sees me in the distant future. We've planned a Vermont trip in July, and a trip to Minnesota for a New Years Day Bears game. =D woot! He came to Easter family dinner, as well as a family Birthday party...all within a month. I praise and glorify him. haha. He's a brave dude.
Moving on...my 20 year old sister is pregnant. Yep.
There goes the societal order of things in this family.
It was supposed to be me getting engaged, and married, and having a baby. I'm the oldest, and I just pictured things differently.
But...things are, instead...all three of my parents children in their twenties, living at home, one jobless, one pregnant, and one who feels like she still has a chance to make everyone proud of her.
Memorial day is coming up this weekend, and I'm hoping to just have a great relaxing, care free time with my man, and our friends and family.
Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment