Monday, February 21, 2011

Even though I know better...

I stick around.

Even though I deserve better...I stick around.

Even though I know things you think I don't....I stick around.

This doesn't mean I don't care...it means you don't care enough.

Maybe it doesn't mean that either, but if not...you should tell me.

I won't wait forever, even though right now it seems I will.

My heart can only take so much...your secrets will eat away at me and break me down.

My love's too big for you my love...

And no, I don't believe in soul mates...but I believe in love...and I believe in ever afters, and I want one all my own.

I don't want to be the second choice...over the one that you let go.

If none of this can change...and you leave me high and dry...I won't shed a tear for the love that you let die.

No comments:

Post a Comment